Wondering if your baby or toddler will ever let your family sleep again?
Enter Sleep Love and Happiness Sleep Consultants to make quality sleep your reality for your child and entire family!
Your Connecticut Sleep Consultants
At Sleep Love and Happiness Sleep Consulting we KNOW good sleep is a game changer for families.
A regular good night’s sleep is key for your baby or toddler to grow and stay healthy, be happy, ready to play and explore their worlds AND for YOU to be more present, patient and able to enjoy parenthood.
The Sleep Love and Happiness team supports parents in and around Stratford Connecticut, Denver Colorado and virtually across the US and around the world.
When neither the ‘cry-it-out’ approach or the ‘wait-it out’ approach works for you, we’re here for you.
When you work with us, you get more than just a sleep plan to get your little one to sleep, you get accountability, support and a cheerleader with you every single step of the way.
YOU’LL GET WHAT YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR KIDS DOWN TO SLEEP WITHOUT THE TEARS, FRUSTRATION AND LONG NIGHTS.
You will have a personal guide to helping your baby, toddlers and kids up to age 8 learn the skills to fall asleep and stay asleep independently with responsive, respectful sleep solutions based in sleep science and infant and child development. We’ll never ask you to just shut the door and let your little one cry it out!
Meet Elizabeth, Baby, Toddler and Kids Sleep Consultant in Stratford Connecticut
Elizabeth is an expert in all things early parenting including supporting families through sleep training. She has helped over 5,000 families get better sleep.
She’s been an Early Parenting Educator since 1983, holding a degree in Early Childhood Education & Development. Elizabeth is a member of the International Association of Child Sleep Consultants.
Elizabeth sees the impact good sleep has on the quality of family’s lives. Today she spends her time helping tired families get better sleep.
She is the mother of three grown children and grandma to two darling granddaughters. She now lives in Connecticut to be close to her grandchildren.
Working with Sleep Love and Happiness, you'll receive:
- A holistic, in-depth assessment of your child, your family and your specific needs and goals.
- A personalized step-by-step sleep plan based on your assessment and family’s needs
- A 60-minute one-on-one virtual consultation to finalize the sleep plan and give you the tools and confidence you need to get your child sleeping well.
- With 2 or 3 weeks of unlimited support through Voxer (talk and text) support and follow up phone calls, YOU’LL NEVER BE LEFT HANGING
- Access to an in-depth Sleep Success toolkit to help you keep sleep on track long term
It’s time for you to get the support you need to reach your sleep goals as quickly as possible with as little stress as possible!
- Compassionately and respectfully support your child through the process of learning to sleep independently.
- Have more time and energy to focus on the things that you and your family enjoy to do.
- Reclaim your sleep, regain your sanity and feel like yourself again
- Gain more predictability in your days and nights so you can plan time to fill your own cup and be the parents you want to be.
- Experience your family getting the quality sleep you need to be happy, healthy and thriving!
The Sleep Love and Happiness Connecticut Baby and Toddler Sleep Consultants can’t wait to talk to you and help you make quality sleep the reality for you and your family!
What would be different if you and your family were sleeping better?