Sleep Agreement and Disclaimer
The purpose of this document is to outline the nature of our agreement for sleep services.
1. As agreed, Sleep, Love and Happiness, LLC will provide:
• Step-by-step sleep plan
• Individual sleep evaluation
• Four weeks of on-going support through Facebook group, weekly group calls and weekly webinars
• The Sleep Success Toolkit upon graduation to help you keep sleep on track long term.
It is understood and agreed that:
1. You will provide Sleep, Love and Happiness, LLC with all required information before the group start date.
2. You will notify Sleep, Love and Happiness, LLC of any applicable changes.
3. If your child is under the care of a physician, you will seek your doctor’s approval for implementing sleep changes for your child.
4. You will follow the plan and provide detailed feedback during update calls and follow up support as described by Sleep, Love and Happiness, LCC in to get the desired results.
5. We will discuss the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Safe Sleep Guidelines as it applies to your child and his/her specific age. It is your responsibility to create a safe sleep environment for your child and to practice safe sleep habits based on the AAP guidelines. Sleep, Love and Happiness LLC is not responsible for and will not be held liable for any situations arising from an unsafe sleep environment or unsafe sleep practices.
We will maintain the strictest confidence with respect to your family’s information.
You agree that the Sleep Plan provided to you by Bonnie Dimmick at Sleep, Love and Happiness LLC is provided to you for the sole purpose of use for your child(ren) at his/her particular age(s). You understand that this Sleep Plan is created for the individual needs of your child and your family and may not meet the needs of other children of a similar age(s). You agree to keep the Sleep Plan in confidence and will not share or distribute it.
Sleep, Love and Happiness LLC’s fee is based on the time spent creating the plan, consulting with you, and providing support. If for any reason, including, but not limited to, unused support time or dissatisfaction, you decide to cease the relationship, you will not be refunded. While Sleep, Love and Happiness LLC is fully confident that the science behind the plan will be effective, we cannot be aware of or account for inconsistent implementation of the plan or other factors that may impact results such as illness, travel, developmental milestones or life transitions.
Sleep Love and Happiness LLC follows Colorado mandatory reporting laws.
If a mandated reporter has reasonable cause to know or suspect that a child has been subjected to abuse or neglect, or observed the child being subjected to circumstances or conditions that would reasonably result in abuse or neglect, the mandatory reporter shall immediately upon receiving such information report or cause a report to be made of such fact to the county department, the local law enforcement agency, or through the child abuse reporting hotline system.
Disclaimer, Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
The services that Sleep, Love and Happiness, LLC provides are not intended to replace or supplement any medical advice, even though its employees have been trained and certified in pediatric sleep consulting techniques. You agree that none of the advice that Sleep, Love and Happiness, LLC provides shall be considered medical advice nor should the advice be relied upon you as medical advice. You should always seek the advice of your medical practitioner. Therefore, you should consult with your child’s physician or other healthcare professional if you have any healthcare related questions or before embarking on a new sleep program. If a medical problem appears or persists for either your child, do not disregard or delay seeking medical advice from a personal physician or other qualified healthcare provider.
Accordingly, Sleep, Love and Happiness, LLC does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding consulting services provided. Sleep, Love and Happiness, LLC’s liability (if any) is limited to the consulting fee paid by you to Sleep, Love and Happiness, LLC, and in no event will Sleep, Love and Happiness, LLC be liable to you for any other claim, losses or damages. Reliance on any information provided by Sleep, Love and Happiness, LLC is solely at your own risk.
I understand that the services, programs and classes offered by Sleep, Love and Happiness, LLC are voluntary. I will consult my child’s physician, if I am concerned about any of the risks to my or my child’s health or well-being that may result from my participation of services with Sleep, Love and Happiness, LLC. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to follow instructions for any service provided or purchase I make, and to seek help from Sleep, Love and Happiness, LLC if I have any questions. I understand that there is no guarantee that my work with Sleep, Love and Happiness, LLC will resolve my need and understand my commitment and accountability involved. I knowingly and voluntarily agree to waive and release Sleep, Love and Happiness, LLC and its employees and representatives from any and all claims of liability or demands for compensation that I may acquire during my time working with Sleep, Love and Happiness, LLC.
By registering, I acknowledge and agree to the Disclaimer, Exclusion and Limitation of Liability.