Prenatal & Newborn Education Package • Makes the Perfect Baby Shower Gift!
On the blog
Know Someone Who Needs my help?
Refer someone and when they become a client you will receive a $15 Starbucks or Target gift card!
You don’t need to be a past client to be part of the referral program, you just need to contact me directly about your referral or have them tell me your information!
For Parents-To-Be or Brand New Parents
- How much should baby really be sleeping?
- Helping your newborn differentiate day and night
- What a “typical” schedule may look like once your baby arrives
- The most important things to focus on to help baby establish healthy sleep habits, including enjoying all those newborn snuggles!
- How to establish a routine and healthy sleep habits with your baby
- A detailed sleep guide to help you navigate the changes in baby sleep during the 4th trimester and help you prepare for the sleep changes to come throughout childhood
Newborn sleep is usually not well organized but starting with a routine to help baby establish healthy sleep habits from the beginning will pay off when your baby is sleeping well from an early age!
Your Investment for Great Sleep
*This package is appropriate for expecting parents and parents of babies 6 weeks and younger. If your baby is older than 6 weeks, please reach out to me here so we can get you and baby set up for great sleep!